YOU CAN BE
A HERO TO
NON-PROFIT CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION
Abrazos Family Support Services is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible.
How your donations work for children and families:
- $35.00 Supports one child and parent to participate in a developmental play group
- $50.00 Supports one child to participate in our Infant-Toddler Music and Movement Group
- $75.00 Supports three hours of a structured recreational activity for a child with Autism
- $100.00 Supports one hour of individualized therapy from a licensed therapist (OT, PT, SLP)
- $120.00 Supports one day of respite care for a child or adult with a developmental disability
- $250-$500 Supports purchase of specialized therapeutic equipment for children
91% of your donation goes directly to pay for services to children and adults enrolled in Abrazos’ programs.
Your contribution is vital to the success of our programs! Your donation directly helps us provide specialized services that are crucial for children and adults who have disabilities and special health care needs.
Thank you very much for your generous gift.
Quick Donation Links
Make a donation with one click. Add to cart to make your donation.
If you donate to United Way of Central New Mexico either directly or through your employer, you can allocate all or part of your donation to Abrazos.
Federal Employees: You can support Abrazos through Combined Federal Campaign or Community Health Charities Campaign! Our five-digit CFC/CHCC number is 85101
Indirect Ways to Support Abrazos:
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com. If you use the link in this paragraph, there’s an added bonus: Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Abrazos.
You may make a donation by sending your personal check to us at:
Abrazos Family Support Services
412 Camino don Tomas
P.O. Box 788
Bernalillo, NM 87004
We would also appreciate it if you would include print and complete our pledge form and include it with your payment.